Sunday
well.... I stayed at home doing my essay homework, will post it up at the end of this post.
At night...went dinner with family,
after that met up with Stanley,Daryl,Shawal+lain lain at New World Park,
did some magic n laughed alot.......
and....happiness doesn't last forever lulz....when wan chao i found out that my helmet for stolen....
Daryl hijack-ed another helmet for me its a smelly index..haha but wad to do the only way...
Chilled at Shawal's place for awhile,
then we went biking around town and then went to some new housing place near highway there,
kinda nice, its like 3rd gurney drive.
afta dat they went butterworth,
I went home and emo over my helmet.

Today
as usual nth interesting, lets fast forward,
lunch time kena ppk-ed by YEAP YEONG CHUANG,
afta lunch went RacingMate to get my new helmet,a white Jax helmet,it cost me fucking 120bucks...im 120bucks poorer,
Ron, Eric, Cheese n Justin tagged along,
went to bank to bank in my moneh,
den back to class blablablabla......

Im home......xD fast eh?
fed my pets....
when feeding my centipede....it missed the mealworm and hit my tweezer instead,
i can feel the "TING" effect.....well the effect when 2 swords hit each other...get it?lolz
and.....deformed cricket........when i wuz tryin to get crickets for my frog....
a cricket which is moulting(changing skin/coverset/helmet/shell/casing) halfway
it's head got eaten+its white in colour+slimy body+its stuck on the newspaper+it's still moving
i know its....disgusting...i got shocked when i saw it also....i picked it up to check wether issit really alive xDDD.

Went grandma's house at Perak Road, the house is going to be demolished on August 15th.....
i needa go back snap some pics to keep as memory....thats the place i grew up,

Selepasnya....pergi tesco beli-belah,
Wella Decore Hair Dye - CHECKED
Nips(chocolate+peanut inside) - CHECKED
Ice Cream - CHECKED
FATS - CHECKED
im gonna die......so many junk foods @.@

and...
came home and realized that....
HAZE HERE HAZE THERE HAZE EVERYWHERE~~~!!!!!!
fuck la cibai Indonesia stop burning ur fucking retarded forests la no money chop tree then dun develope ur country la be lousy la u're already lousy........
and...i think we need a GIANT-ULTRA-SUPER-MEGA-POWERFUL-HAZE-SUCKING-FAN,
to blow all the haze to outer space.....since Planet Cybertron doesn't breathe they can live in polluted planet....they have enough energon...

last but not least here is my essay....have fun reading..

My Worst Nightmare

A nightmare is a dream which causes a strong unpleasant emotional response from the sleeper, typically fear or horror, being in situations of extreme danger, or the sensations of pain, bad events, falling, drowning or death. I am writing this story which is about my nightmare.


I woke up and found myself in the middle of a desert. I turn my head to the east, I see nobody by my side, I turn my head to the west , still nobody in sight. So I turn my head to the north and started walking, hoping to find out where am I. The weather was scorching hot. I was very thirsty and hungry, all I had was a spicy chicken Mcdeluxe burger from McDonalds. I walked until finally I saw a pyramid, I took pictures with the pyramid using my mobile phone’s camera because it was the first time I saw a pyramid. After that I went into the pyramid to take shelter and hoping to find some water and food inside. I kept walking until I realized that I’m lost. As I kept walking I began to hear weird sounds until I saw Richard Rick O’Connell the main actor of The Mummy, they were filming the movie called The Mummy. I was relieved that I have finally found living humans in this pyramid other than those mummies and weird giant dead spiders. I waited for them to finish filming their movie so that I can follow them to get out of the desert. Suddenly the pyramid began to vibrate and sounds of people screaming. We tried to running out of the pyramid but we just can’t seem to find the exit. Finally, we saw an exit sign but as we tried to approach the exit we found out that the mummies around us came to life and tried to eat us. I tried stopping them from eating us by offering them my one and only spicy chicken Mcdeluxe burger but one burger is not enough for the entire army of mummies. One of the mummy threw rock at me and it hit my head and I fainted.

I heard my phone rang. I opened my eyes and realized that its 7 in the morning. I got up, bathed, and sent my homework to Mr. Erroy. After that I went for his business communication class.


byebye.