woke up for exam.....felt like I'm gonna fall sick......
went to coll to sit for English for General Purpose paper...
it was kinda ok...well english doesn't stop me from scoring them xD
finished at about 1 and a half hour....
went down to the super-uber-slow-cashier-auntie to pay my August fee....
den went for lunch with frens....
and balik.......

when I reached home.....i felt so tired and headache and feverish....H1N1 !!!!!!
dad came home....dropped him to bus station, he is going back to KL/Malacca to work...byebye.
oh btw...its the first time fetching my dad xD
atleast is more chill in my car....not like my mom and auntie....abit abit eh eh eh stop la this la that la...

went to Queensbay Mall to meet my auntie and cousin....
watched....
it was okay only...wasn't what I expected...oh and which smart ass told me it was the last episode?
its not....and I began to like Professor Severus Snape....he is the Half-Blood Prince....
I felt he kinda yeng in this episode xD...

after that...went Super Tanker for dinner....
makan happily....and got back to car....the car went emo...couldn't start...
the wire attached to the battery came out....
I fixed it.....and I almost got shocked to death xD
when I tighten the screws....sparks came out I let go of everything n jumped away =P
drove the car to aunts house....mom fetched me and got home......it was like SOOOOOOOOOOO late...
got home..blablabla
the end.