Thursday
it's officially last day of exam and last day of the entire semester !
woohooo !
after microeconomics paper....rotted in college with few friend...
joked around and talked crap...thats wad we do best xD
then went lunch wif OLK+AIK+TGK+DKK+GLK
hahahahaha
OLK- Stanley, Ah boon , Me
AIK- Ritchie
TGK- Shawal , Ron , Justin
TSK- Tina
GLK- Shwu Wen
ok this is what u come up with when u're on holiday and have nothing to do :P
after that I went back...
they went on their own activities...
later on at night I met up with them at Sri Ananda...
as usual...people being shot...laughed....nonsense....
then off to NetCity for counter strike....
about 2am like that every left...
Me, Ritchie, Ron & Ah Boy
went gay....
ummm I mean we went Jamal...for supper.....
talked....laughed....watched some random haunted movie that their big ass TV played...
went home around 5 20 AAYYYY EEMMM .
I slept at 6 am....
Friday
oh wait...it was already Friday up there....
nvm...never sleep=not yet tomorrow...
so...dad woke me up around 8 30am...
askin me wanna follow him to Kulim to get his new Honda City or not...
I answered yes :P
teng kok kok lo...I slept for like only 2 hours and 30mins....
dad settled some stuffs...then the guy explain every function of the car...
and so on..blablabla....
dad drove to the nearest petrol station to fill up the tank....
then.....
Dad : ai hua mai???
Kit : balik island ka hua la...
Dad : now hua laa...
Kit : cincai la...tau cheng stop we change people
Dad : *changes*
yay? I drove from Kulim back until home....
it was kinda fun the car rocks ! \_/_ (^O^)
in the shop's workshop
enginei love the inner part...total hotness
AT HOME ! never took much pic cuz i was driving :P
I finally felt like I got my driving license already...xD
and...some random stuff....
One day, I saw this on my bike when i'm going to college early in the morning...
closer...closer....
I provoked it with my helmet :P
it wanted to puncture my helmet !on 2nd thought...it decided to go on a ride instead of puncturing my helmet
I forced it to go on the bomba thingy cuz I have a class to attend...
AND LAST BUT NO LEAST !!!!!!
MY COCK ROACH TOY !
Albert is the name !
kthxbye...
gonna go play some game...
and off to sleep...
0 Responses to The first day of many-days-of-pangseh-days
Something to say?